Chester Racecourse is renowned for being a glamorous venue where style and fashion go hand in hand with the racing action. Racing begins with the three day May Festival – enjoy the first fixture of the 2011 season, totesport Cup Day on Wednesday 4 May from the comfort of our Final Furlong Restaurant.
Located in the Festival Village area, the Final Furlong is an excellent base for your day. After dining inside the restaurant you are able to stroll to the rails of the race track to watch the thrilling action in the final minutes of the races as the horses thunder passed to the finishing post.
- Final Furlong admission badge (provides access to the Paddock area and County lawn)
- Table reserved for your exclusive use throughout the day
- A glass of champagne on arrival
- A four course grand buffet meal, to include fresh seafood, salads and carved meats
- Afternoon tea
- All inclusive bar (includes house wines, beers, lagers, standard spirits and soft drinks)
- Car park pass
- Television viewing
- Race card
- Tote betting facilities
To be in with a chance of winning, just click the enter button above.