Nobody likes going to the dentist but it's one of those things you need to keep on top of to avoid tooth trouble and costly treatments in the future. The Mall Dental practice in Manchester city centre makes it easy for you with their monthly dental plan.
It offers affordable monthly payments which cover your check-ups and hygiene appointments all year round. It keeps your teeth looking good and spots any issues early before they become a problem. If you live or work in the city centre, it's particularly convenient because the practice offers early evening and lunchtime appointments.
The plan saves you at least £100 per annum on dental costs – and as a Manchester Confidential reader you will get an extra examination worth £45 when you sign up. It costs £16.95 a month – click here for full details.
The Mall Dental is giving away a dental plan for a year to one reader of Manchester Confidential. It includes:
- 2 dental examinations per year (worth £45 each)
- 2 hygienist appointments (worth £55 each)
- Any x-rays (worth £70 each)
- Antibiotics (worth £25)
- Priority emergency appointments
- Insurance for dental accident and emergency
- Cover for redundancy for first 12 months
- Worldwide emergency cover
- 10% discount for any further dental treatment.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, just enter your email address above.