Riverford Organic does boxes of fresh, wholesome food for all occasions, and Christmas is no exception. If you fancy avoiding the trawl round a jam-packed supermarket, check them out. They'll deliver all your Christmas goodies and essentials free to your door.
You get a free copy of the Riverford Farm Cook Book if you make two orders from Riverford in November.
In this competition you can win a deluxe hamper consisting of a combination of them, worth precisely £213.89. Here's what you'll find inside (All Organic)...
1) Turkey (£92.48). Most Riverford turkeys come from Ed Walters' family farm near Newbury. Ed has reared turkeys for about 20 years. They're all organic, free range and slowly reared to the highest welfare standards giving the very best flavour on your plate. This one's suitable for approximately 14-16 people.
2) Large Veg Box (£17.15). 12 varieties of veg with potatoes, carrots and onions as standard.
3) Case of Wine (£40.10). Riverford's organic wine comes from small European organic farms. There are no additives or adjustments to the wine, resulting in a better tasting and purer tipple.
4) Riverford Dairy Brandy Butter (£2.65). Rich brandy butter made by the Riverford Dairy
5) Riverford Cranberry Sauce (£3.55). An obvious accompaniment to turkey and also great with leftovers and cheese. Made with whole cranberries, it's tart and fresh unlike the very sweet jelly versions. The orange and port stop it from being too dry.
6) Christmas Pudding 450g (£9.55). The best Christmas pudding Riverford have ever tasted, light and fruity so that you can still find room after Christmas lunch. Serves four.
7) Booja Booja Truffles (£10.99). The truffles' rich, moist ganache centres are dusted with fine cocoa powder - a gift friends and family will find hard to resist. Handmade in Norfolk and presented in wooden poplar gift boxes.
8) Riverford Farm Cook Book (£12.99). Brimming with farming tales and original recipes, the Riverford Farm Cook Book will help bring out the best in your box, give you tips on how to use that last leek, and might even inspire you to think about the issues surrounding food production today.
9) Riverford Tea Towel and Shopping Bag (£8.99).
10) Gift Voucher (£15). Share the joy of getting a Riverford box – treat a friend to a Riverford gift voucher.
As well as the luxury hamper, we’ve also got ten Riverford Farm Cook Books worth £12.99 each to give away to runners-up. This collection of recipes won two prestigious awards from the Guild of Food Writers when it was published in 2009. It'd make a great Christmas present – to order a copy, click here.
And you get a free copy of this cookbook if you make two orders from Riverford in November – for more information, click here.
This competition is now closed.