Clarins Skin Spa in House of Fraser is giving away two sets of skincare products – one for women, and one for men. Together they're worth over £324.
If you want to start 2011 looking and feeling your best, make sure you enter the competition below. Clarins is famous for the quality of its plant-based products – and with this little bundle filling your bathroom cabinet, you'll be able to find out why. Women swear by these products – it's the kind of brand that gets passed down through generations from mother to daughter.
All of these products are available at the Clarins Skin Spa in House of Fraser's beauty hall, alongside a range of spa treatments developed by skincare experts and delivered by highly-trained beauty therapists. It's a popular destination – book ahead if you want to go at weekends. And if you want to take advantage of their offer of £140 worth of treatments and products for just £65, reserve it quick as numbers are limited.
Click here to visit the microsite.
In this competition the prize for women includes:
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser – Normal Combination
- Toning Lotion – Normal Combination
- HydraQuench Cream
- Beauty Flash Balm
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream
- Eau Dynamisante Spray
- Wonder Perfect Mascara
It's worth £171.50 in total.
- ClarinsMen Active Face Wash Foaming Gel
- ClarinsMen Active Face Scrub
- ClarinsMen Shampoo & Shower
- ClarinsMen After Shave Energizer
- ClarinsMen Moisture Balm
- ClarinsMen Line-Control Eye Balm
- ClarinsMen Active Hand Cream
- ClarinsMen Antiperspirant Deo Roll-on
It's worth £153 in total.
To enter the competition to win £153 worth of Clarins products, just enter your email address above.