THERE'S a designated week for everything these days, but Chocolate Week is one we’re certainly not going to complain about.
As well as providing a great excuse as to why you just ate an entire box of chocolates all by yourself, Chocolate Week also gives the best chocolatiers the chance to shine at events all over the country. As the master chocolatiers at Lindt say: ‘Turning cocoa seeds into good chocolate requires know how, passion and artistry.’
As home to well-loved confectionery brands such as Lindt, Cadbury and Thorntons, Cheshire Oaks is celebrating Chocolate Week by giving away enough chocolate to last you until next year’s Chocolate Week.
One sweet-toothed reader will win:
- Cadbury's chocolate biscuit assortment, a 1kg bar of Dairy Milk, Wine Gums, Jelly Babies and Liquorice Allsorts.
- Starbucks chocolate gold coins, milk chocolate bars and dark chocolate bars.
- Lindt selection 445g, Lindor la carres cubes and Christmas hollow figures.
- A box of Thornton's Continental 755g milk dark and white chocolate
- Whittards of Chelsea hot chocolate hamper including hot chocolate, marshmallows, and mugs.
- The Cupcake Compartment selection of milk and dark chocolate puddings and cupcakes.
Accessible to all, Cheshire Oaks is an easy drive from Manchester (about 40 minutes) and Liverpool (about 25 minutes). Just turn off at junction 10 of the M53. Cheshire Oaks is open Monday-Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, Sunday 10am-5pm, with larger shops opening at 11am.